Faith, Health & Community Partnerships are located in the Dominican Republic. A ministry lead by Nick & Laurie Kietzman-Greer, a project of Latin American Indigenous Ministries. Two physical therapists with doctoral training partner with LAIM to work in the area of health development, primarily in training Dominican physical therapists and serving the community. Please click here to visit their site.
- Living and working alongside a local Nazarene church, participating in their compassionate ministries for children living on the streets and women who have been abused. All your dreams may come true with online casino bonus ohne einzahlung sofort 2020. All the variety of modern gambling is waiting for you!
- Partnering with a Lutheran ministry that is working to create homes for some of the 40-60 children with severe disabilities who currently reside in an orphanage. Nick and Laurie may provide therapy training for parents using a community rehabilitation model.
- Providing continuing education for Dominican physical therapists, which currently do not have a system for post-licensure education. This may look like community lectures, a residency program or instructing students while providing physical therapy services at a hospital or clinic.
- Work to promote the inclusion of inpatient physical therapy services along with wound care services in the Dominican practice of physical therapy. These services are not currently offered in the Dominican healthcare system.
- Consideration of teaching for several months in Haiti’s only tech level physical therapy program. This program is sponsored by a rotation of international teachers, and is Haiti’s only rehabilitation program in the midst of chronic and acute disability needs.